[xen-tools-dev] Xen-Tools 4.2 RC1 released (was: Feature freeze for Xen-Tools 4.2 (and Debian Squeeze))

Axel Beckert abe at deuxchevaux.org
Sun Aug 15 22:06:36 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 06, 2010 at 04:30:39PM +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:
> I just merged in (well, cherry picked) Stéphane's btrfs support and
> created a new branch "4.2".

I just released this state as 4.2 RC1:

  http://xen-tools.org/software/xen-tools/releases.html

I also uploaded 4.2~rc1-1 to Debian Unstable. Will take care of the
testing migration after I returned from my holidays.

    Regards via GPRS from a sailing boat in Volendam, Netherlands, Axel :-)
--
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe at deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe at noone.org (Mail+Jabber)