dmitry at nedos.net
Mon May 17 23:44:54 CEST 2010
I was curious if we could update, prioritize and coordinate the TODOs.
Do we need a bug/feature tracker? My mates keep recomending
retrospectiva, but I imagine this might be overkill.
I can speak for the following TODO items since I added them and I will
gladly take over:
The following 4 trivial ones:
--passwd (it fails on missmatch - its a pain to mount the domu)
- logwatch/ssmtp role (I just remembered i wanted to do this one)
I can also take over these, but they're less trivial
- Add a flag to not copy /etc/hosts file
- Clean up setup-hostname - copying the dom0s /etc/hosts isn't reliable
This one sucks because its hard for no reason on ubuntu... I wouldn't
- Setup locales in the hooks?
I want this one, though its the largest ammount of work:
- CentOS anaconda install (there are images for this, Fedora might be
Dmitry Nedospasov <dmitry at nedos.net> - http://nedos.net
GPG: 0x5EED4EED - Twitter: @nedos
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 897 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the xen-tools-dev